Project Developer - Remote (25% travel)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Project Developer with 10+ years of experience,
please read on!
Working under the direction of the Divisional Vice President, the
Project Developer will be focused on our Logistics division with
projects that include ambient and refrigerated distribution centers
and fulfillment centers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with division leadership and business developers to
prioritize and pursue opportunities
- Serve as primary interface with clients, potential clients, and
internal design and construction resources
- Respond to client RFPs and develop proposals
- Develop conceptual and detailed estimates and project
- Negotiate client contract terms and conditions in conjunction
with division leadership and risk management team
- Oversee projects from conception to completion
- Assist with supervision of Project Managers assigned to
What You Need for this Position
- BS Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other
- 10+ years project management experience
- Experience with multi-temp thermal construction, industrial
refrigeration systems, and Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
(ASRS) is preferred
- WinEst and Procore experience a plus
- Travel up to 25%
What's In It for You
$120,000 - $160,000 per year salary
Medical, Dental, & Vision
So, if you are a Project Developer with 10+ years of experience,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Chandler
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : CC22-1696224 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chandler Coburn - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Jose , Project Developer - Remote (25% travel), IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!