Remote Full Stack Developer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Looking for a Remote Full Stack Developer with C#/.Net
This Jobot Job is hosted by Grady Zieglowsky
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $155,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in Hartford, CT we are one of the fastest growing technology
companies in the golf space! We are the top-performing, free golf
GPS rangefinder & scorecard app in the world. We are looking for a
Remote Full Stack Developer to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package! (Medical, Dental, and Vision
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- Generous Paid Time Off
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
- At least 5 years of enterprise-level software development
- Design, build, deploy and maintain SwingU applications running
a variety of technology stack configurations
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of
- Collaborate with other senior team members to define, design,
and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, rapidly
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation, where
Languages - Platforms
- .Net C# / DotNetCore
- API development (web / backend consumers)
- TSQL (MSFT SQL Server)
- Experience with AWS (EC2 / RDS)
Nice to have
- Linux (Ubuntu/Nginx)
- JS frameworks (Vue, React, NextJS)
- Hybrid mobile development (Xamarin, Flutter or ionic)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Jose , Remote Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!