Principal Technical Recruiter
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly
to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how
you can become a part of our journey.RoleDue to our hyper-growth in
building a game changing product, we are seeking an exceptional
Principal Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of
high-caliber software & IT talent (Cloud, Full Stack, Backend,
Machine Learning, IT etc.), and ability to demonstrate an "outside
of the box" approach in your search methodology.You will be
responsible for being a TA lead for our leaders supporting
strategy, full cycle recruiting, sourcing of passive technology
professionals and leadership through the entire recruitment process
up to the offer stage.As a recruiting partner, you will work
closely with other members of Recruiting, HR, Finance, Legal,
Hiring Managers and Engineers to deliver exceptional candidate
generation strategies across our Products team.You must be able to
thrive in a highly congenial, hyper-growth and rapidly changing
environment, leading by example, and delivering great customer
service to your hiring managers & candidates. If you are fueled by
winning as a team, this is the role and team you're looking
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, and
applications, using that knowledge to gain interest from passive
candidates you source.
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep
understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the
candidate marketplace (both internal and external).
- Build a diverse pipeline, which includes producing a target
list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research
and heavy sourcing, cold calling, phone screens, and
- Close searches against set timelines. Partner with other
recruiters to help build teams that will design our future platform
and products. Lead multiple searches (12+) simultaneously with
attention to meeting internal customer's deadlines.
- Strategize and develop "out-of-the box" methods to fill a
- In partnership with hiring managers, help create job
descriptions using Textio, the gender-neutral software tool.
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS to lead the recruitment process
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups
and specialized job boards.
- Hit internal client SLAs.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
- Attend technical and diversity virtual job fairs and
recruitment functions (Grace Hopper, Afro Tech, RSA
- Extensive (10+ years) experience running a full cycle
recruiting desk, preferably within a fast paced, high-growth
enterprise software company.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technical candidates (at all
levels up to Sr. Director) within the Software Engineering
development cycle, with focus on SaaS, Cloud technologies.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with business
partners and influence talent decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an
emphasis on relationship building in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working
- Must lead by example as a great teammate who is inclusive,
collaborative, self-directed and highly motivated with a strong
sense of urgency. Must possess strong organizational and
- Comfortable using Boolean logic, and LinkedIn Corporate
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and manage a
requisition load (12+) in a dynamic, constantly evolving
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Ability to run batch recruitment days, attend meet ups and tech
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and professionalism in
keeping confidential HR information.We value diversity at our
company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other
applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in
which you are applying.For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and
other locations where required, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: SignalFx, San Jose , Principal Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!