Scrum Master ( remote )
Company: Partners + Hunt Creative Support
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Overview And Purpose
The Scrum Master leads the Agile process for one or more Scrum
teams, ensuring predictable delivery of software releases within
scope. This position is also responsible for the ongoing
development of the team within the Agile framework and continuous
improvement of development processes, product quality, and quantity
of work delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve and Support the Product Owner and Development Team in
their quest to do everything possible to delight customers.
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style
and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and
- Guide and Coach the Scrum Team and organization on how to use
Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guide & Coach the Scrum and Development teams on
self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
- 2-4 years of experience as a CSM
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software
- Extensive experience in JIRA
- Skilled in driving, servant leadership, facilitation, conflict
resolution, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Skilled in techniques to fill intentional gaps left in the
Scrum approach (example: Burndown techniques, Retrospective
formats, backlog prioritization, etc.)
- Able to distinguish between what 'is Scrum' what is 'not
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills. Capable of
understanding a broad range of viewpoints and building
- Ability to multitask in a fastpaced organization.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change.
- Positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Experience delivering healthcare products preferred.
- Experience working with Report Developers, DBAs and Data
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity,
and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age,
disability, family medical history or genetic information,
political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based
factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal,
state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the
successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification
document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is
not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be
considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the
event of a hireby Jobble
Keywords: Partners + Hunt Creative Support, San Jose , Scrum Master ( remote ), IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!