SAP FICO Functional Analyst- 100% remote
Company: Mobile Programming Llc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Research, recommend and develop functional solutions for
complex problems to drive desired business results.
- Identify, evaluate and develop options for the enhancement of
financial processes in SAP and across the enterprise
- Ensure the successful implementation and ongoing effectiveness
- Lead the analysis, design, development, testing and
implementation of the financial processes in the SAP system and
- Configure, deploy and maintain FICO modules
- Provide leadership, direction and support to SAP configuration
efforts; oversee the preparation of policies, procedures, process
and functional specifications
- Ensure the SAP applications integration and functionality is
clearly articulated; provide expert advice in determining a best
practice approach in deploying components
- Lead cross functional teams to address business or systems
- Act as a liaison between the business and the development team
to ensure functional requirements are understood and ensure
development requirements integrated
- Serve as a Finance Subject Matter Expert (SME), participates in
- Ensure instructional materials are accurate; provide subject
matter expertise and support for end user training delivery
- Develop FICO knowledge/competency in super users and subject
matter experts throughout the business
- Mentor and train functional analysts in gathering and
documenting business requirements and specifications for technical
- Assist employees, vendor or other customers by answering
questions related to financial processes, procedures and
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing
exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
- This position requires a minimum five years of SAP
configuration and implementation experience.
- Experience with SAP FICO modules, specifically General Ledger
(FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR),
Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Cost Elements,
Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Internal Orders, and Statistical Key
Figures are necessary.
- Knowledge of the key integration points with all SAP modules
and key design implications is required.
- Understanding of SAP FICO integration with BW and POSDM is
- Knowledge of SAP FICO in a retail environment is desired.
- Proven understanding of Solution Manager and best practices as
applied to design and delivery of solution is necessary.
- Advanced level computer experience, including skills in
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and initiative to improve
processes is crucial.
- Ability to identify complex problems, review information to
develop and evaluate options then implement solutions is
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the
organization is necessary; must be able to clearly articulate ideas
verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coach end-users is required.
- Proven ability to motivate self and others is necessary.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet
deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well
independently is essential.
- Proven ability to collaborate across the Company including the
ability to manage and respond to different organizational
situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and
upholding Company values is key.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Mobile Programming Llc, San Jose , SAP FICO Functional Analyst- 100% remote, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!