Technical Support Help Desk
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Summary:We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated
professional to join our IT team. In this role, you will work on
maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and frontend
networks troubleshooting for our business. The position will also
need to plan for upgrades, updates, and maintenance tasks for end
The IT Engineer is the primary technical contact for our employees
and insures that service delivery aligns with Supermicro's
standards. This individual will have an in-depth knowledge of the
IT environment, and business requirements, with the desired goal of
reducing the amount of reactive support required. Customer
satisfaction and fast resolution time are the primary objectives of
the IT Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and
software and Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online
database and web site
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or
- Maintain workstation systems and act as support if any system
- Responsible for PC's, Printers and related equipment (monitor,
keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license
- Provide excellent customer service to users including
responding to and resolving requests related to hardware and
software assistance, telephony services, account creating and
entitlements, and other general IT support
- Setup and install computer peripherals like monitors, network
printers and end user related service.
- Responsible for end users Hardware/software installations
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and
instructional guides for computer hardware
Qualifications:--- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking
skills--- Bachelor's degree in IT related fields (Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) preferred --- 3
years of experience in a technical desktop support role
preferred--- Expert in Windows OS and applications--- In depth
knowledge of Windows 10, and Microsoft Office 365/office
product.--- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced
environment--- Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds like
computers, printers, monitors, and peripherals
Keywords: Supermicro, San Jose , Technical Support Help Desk, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!