C#.NET Software Engineer - Contract to hire
Company: Conexess Group
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Title: C#.NET Software Engineer (C#.NET, SOA, REST Services and
JSON, Web app. Dev. - HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery and SQL Server) (100%
Description & Requirements
We are seeking a Senior C#/.Net Engineer to join our team. In this
role, you will be supporting the development efforts for internet
banking and mobile software solutions that will be used by both
banks and credit unions. Our goal is to reduce the risk in
delivering complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team,
your responsibilities will include the continuance of software
development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural
reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build
process, and working with key internal and external partners and
- Minimum of 6 years of software engineering with C# in .NET
- Minimum of 4 years working within Service Oriented
- REST Services and JSON.
- Web application development including HTML, CSS and
- MS SQL Server.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related
- Experience with MS Entity Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis and problem resolution
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC
including concept, technical design, prototype, code development,
testing, release to QA and implementation
- Dependency Injection
- Completes product technical software development, bug
verification and resolution
- Performs programming activities which may require research
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements
and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or
Position not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Keywords: Conexess Group, San Jose , C#.NET Software Engineer - Contract to hire, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!