Software Support Specialist- Remote
Company: HealthMark Group
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2022
COMPANY: HealthMark Group is a leading provider of health IT
solutions for healthcare providers across the country. By
leveraging technology to reimagine the business of healthcare,
HealthMark transforms administrative processes into seamless
digital solutions. From patient intake technology supported by
OTech, to HealthMark's proprietary MedRelease platform for Release
of Information, the company is pioneering an efficient, compliant,
and patient-centric approach to support the entire spectrum of the
patient information journey. HealthMark Group was founded in 2006
with corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX and has been named to
both the Dallas 100 and the Inc. 5000 for multiple years in a row
as one of the fastest growing companies in the region and in the
POSITION: SOFTWARE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Are you an enthusiastic solutions-oriented service professional who
puts your clients at the center of all that you do? If so,
HealthMark might have the perfect job for you. Reporting to the
Director of Implementation and Support, you will be looking after
an incredible portfolio of national clients. Your primary role will
be to nurture and support our existing client base while ensuring
they are getting maximum benefit from their HealthMark solutions.
This role is instrumental in ensuring HealthMark client issues are
resolved quickly, correctly, and personably.
Success in this position requires strong follow through and
communication as well as a desire to dig in and help. It is
critical that you are focused on client service and the ability to
thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, showing fast
responsiveness and decisive resolution to client issues. HealthMark
is on a mission to reimagine the business of healthcare by
leveraging innovative, secure, and compliant technology. Join
- Handle inbound queries and issues from clients, focused on
maximizing the value they receive from HealthMark solutions to
support annual client retention.
- Collaborate with internal technical specialists and clients to
ensure solutions are optimally configured, meeting their needs, and
integrated into their daily workflow.
- Track and communicate client status, issues, time frames, and
root causes related to tickets submitted by clients.
- Partner with internal client account managers, product owners,
developers, and configuration specialists as an advocate for client
- Quickly triage and escalate critical support issues to the
appropriate internal channels.
- This role requires access to protected health information;
maintaining the security and confidentiality of all protected
health information is paramount.
- Participate in and encourage a collegial, helpful,
results-driven working environment.
- Strive for 100% client satisfaction, and 100% client
- Categorize and accurately identify complexity of client
requests while targeting 75+% of tickets being resolved within 24
hours and 100% resolved or rescoped as development/forms cards
within 72 hours.
REQUISITE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Healthcare IT, SaaS, patient intake/engagement and/or Release
of Information experience preferred.
- ZenDesk or tickets solution experience a plus.
- Must be process driven, possess strong communication skills and
careful attention to detail, have a remarkable ability to follow
through in an organized and effective way.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and comfortable working in a
fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Associates degree or comparable experience/certifications a
- Bachelor's degree a plus.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: HealthMark Group, San Jose , Software Support Specialist- Remote, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!