Embedded Software Engineer - 2013
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 22, 2021
KIOXIA America, Inc. (formerly Toshiba Memory America, Inc.) is the
US-based subsidiary of KIOXIA Corporation, a leading worldwide
supplier of flash memory and solid state drives (SSDs). From the
invention of flash memory to today's breakthrough BiCS FLASH--- 3D
technology, KIOXIA continues to pioneer cutting-edge memory
solutions and services that enrich people's lives and expand
society's horizons. The company's innovative 3D flash memory
technology, BiCS FLASH---, is shaping the future of storage in
high-density applications, including advanced smartphones, PCs,
SSDs, automotive and data centers.
KIOXIA America Inc., formerly Toshiba Memory America Inc., is
looking for a Embedded Software Engineer our San Jose or Folsom
office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for development of
the tools, tests and processes required for validation of KIOXIA
SSD controllers.This role reports directly to the Director of
Engineering, SSDD BU.Responsibilities:
- Define, develop and execute individual validation tests that
ensure our SSD products meet both internal product specifications
as well as meets customer expectations.
- Develop automation tools to support validation infrastructures
using advanced coding techniques.
- Build system models and test the SoC systems using portable
- Develop and execute regression tests suites using standardized
test platforms and software, as well as internally developed tools
and automation systems.
- Work collaboratively with other engineers and take on any
engineering tasks that contribute to the progress towards the goals
of the team and the company.
- Debug problems encountered in firmware testing, automation and
test process. File issues in tracking database and ensure full root
cause and closure. Make appropriate changes to correct the problem
- Apply knowledge of Python and C to develop and debug systems in
Unix/Windows environment responsible for scheduling, Memory
Management, SMP (Shared Memory Multiprocessor) and DMA (Direct
Memory Access), as well as embedded software development.
- Participate in product definition, design, implementation,
debugging, testing and early customer support.
- Participate in technical communication with other parts of the
company including hardware development and marketing.Requirements:
- Strong experience with Python and C/C++
- Strong embedded coding and debugging skills
- Experience with Portable Stimulus Standard and/or PERSPEC tool
is a plus
- Experience in storage industry or related experience is a
- 0-4 years with a BSEE or 0-2 years with an MSEE
Req# 2013; #LI-JV1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including:
Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Keywords: Kioxia, San Jose , Embedded Software Engineer - 2013, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!