REMOTE- Sr. Enterprise Network Solutions Architect
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 22, 2021
An established and rapidly growing Advanced Technology Solutions
Provider is looking to add a skilled Cisco Pre-sales Solutions
Architect focused in Enterprise Networking Solutions (SDN/ ACI/
Automation) to join the team.
As a member of the Pre-sales Engineering team, the Senior Solutions
Architect will be responsible for meeting with Large Commercial &
Enterprise Customers, collecting requirements for business
solutions related to network and data center projects, and
developing engineering solutions for sale to customers.
- This is a full time, remote position and can be based anywhere
in the US.
If you are a REMOTE- Sr. Enterprise Network Solutions Architect
with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
The Cisco Pre-sales Senior Solutions Architect should be able to
present and explain various network infrastructure technologies
(SDN, SD-WAN LAN/WAN, Data Center Switching, Security) and be an
expert in Cisco ACI and DNAC to guide customers through
requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of
hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
- Develop high-level technical solutions & present to customers
(Hardware, Software, Licensing, Professional Services)
- Perform as the Pre Sales Solutions Architect while also being
the SME in Next Gen technologies for enterprise clients
- Collect business & technical requirements
- Complete end-to-end, full lifecycle network designs
- Deliver technical presentations & product demonstrations
- Generate hardware configurations (BoM)
- Write statements of work (SoW) and develop Professional Service
- Drive whiteboard conversations
- Craft customer facing presentations
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco Enterprise Networking, Data
Center & Security Solutions
- Pre-sales Solutions Architect / customer facing experience is
- Subject Matter Expert with SDN & SD-WAN focused Solutions
- Expert level knowledge in SDN solutions such as Cisco ACI,
Cisco DNA Center and VMware NSX
- Experience with Complex routing and switching solutions
- One or more of the following certifications: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE and
other non-Cisco certifications are highly preferred
- Experience in a VAR environment is highly preferred
- Proven experience of successful solution selling
- Proven presentation and sales skills
- Excellent communication, documentation and customer facing
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Minimal travel
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
If you are an experienced Cisco Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, you
are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me
directly at Alex.Higgins@Optello.com
So, if you are a REMOTE- Sr. Enterprise Network Solutions Architect
with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AM8-1649644 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Alex Higgins - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, San Jose , REMOTE- Sr. Enterprise Network Solutions Architect, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!