Software Developer - ERP, CRM, RMA
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Our client is a leading supplier of computing products and
solutions for HPC, telecom, networking, deep learning, and AV
verticals. They serve Fortune 100 companies through their system
integration, distribution, and services. They are looking for a
Software Developer to help them build and internal application to
integrate their ERP, CRM, RMA, and other data.
The Software Developer will work closely with the product and
engineering teams to ensure scalability and integration for
internal use. This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan,
including healthcare options, company 401(k) match.
- Many career advancement paths and a true bootstraps culture.
Many tenured employees who have worked themselves up through
- Very high average employee tenure.
- High visibility, with direct access to senior management.
- Engineer-centric environment; heavy emphasis on product quality
and realistic timelines.
- Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the
top of their industry.
- Family-owned and operated, reflected in culture and teams.
- Exciting opportunity for involvement in fields such as deep
learning and AV.
- Design and develop software platforms for internal
applications. Build responsive code to ensure scalability,
serviceability, and supportability.
- Perform testing and document development. Oversee bug fixes and
escalate as needed.
- Work with the software development team to mentor and lead new
end to end feature development and enhancements.
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with
architecture teams to integrate with 3rd party applications.
- Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on
features, budget, and timeline.
- Maintain coding and security standards across multiple
- Work closely with customers, developers, and QA teams to
improve processes and deliver high quality software more
- Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard
- Support change readiness initiatives as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering. Design
experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong skills in collaboration and communication. Must be able
to work with teams and use feedback to the advantage of the final
- Experience with Go Programming Language preferred.
- Technical proficiencies such as:
- Integration and deployment API/CI (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible,
- Enterprise tools (Git, Slack, Jira, Confluence, GITLab, GitHub,
- Databases (noSQL, DynamoDB, VoltDB, Apache Cassandra,
Hazelcast, Mongo, PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Web framework (Angular, Django, jQuery, Bootstrap, Apache)
- APIs and web-based 3rd party applications (NetSuite,
Salesforce, Marketo, Stripe)
- Linux development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field, or
equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with ERPs, CRMs, RMAs, and
other business applications.
- Proven experience with integrating and developing large-scale
systems, interfaces, and implementations.
- Expertise in debugging a plus.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, San Jose , Software Developer - ERP, CRM, RMA, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!