Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Test Automation Engineer for
our client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 7+ Months Contract
Location: San Jose, CA/Zip Code: 95131
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Role Description: The Test Automation Engineer would need to have
at least 5+ years of experience.
- Using Java and/or Scala, develop efficient & reusable functional
automation scripts for critical client facing web services.
- Maintain & enhance the continuous integration pipeline (using
tools like Jenkins, Gatling etc.) for assigned web services.
- Create automated, detailed & effective test reports that can be
used to make go/no-go decisions.
- Work closely with the web services development team to understand
the web services architecture, implementation & infrastructure.
- Attend daily standups to report progress on tasks, clear road
- Support release activities by running scripts or manual testing
on-demand as required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Sachin Panchal
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4018)