IT Project Manager
Company: Cadence Design Systems
Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 6, 2021
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want
to make an impact on the world of technology. Seeking an
experienced IT project manager to successfully manage global IT
projects from initiation to delivery. Role includes effectively
manage scope, timeline, budget, resources, risks and success
criteria of large, cross-team, cross-Business unit projects.
- Develop and/or maintain project charters, comprehensive project
plans, budget, success criteria, status reporting, communication
plan, risk register, and other deliverables to ensure successful
- Create and track project plans by monitoring and updating team
members of tasks and deliverables to ensure timely completion.
- Anticipate critical risks and demonstrate initiative to
appropriately escalate and resolve.
- Effectively and consistently communicate project status,
dependencies, and risks to stakeholders, team, and PMO.
- Manage multiple global projects, coordinating with IT and
- Ensure compliance to PMO methodologies and policies
- Proven 5-7 years of experience managing a diversity of IT
- Working knowledge of IT applications, infrastructure, Farm, and
- PMP certification or equivalent is desired
- Demonstrated knowledge in project management software,
including MS project and Jira Software
- Strong communication, facilitation, and influence skills
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with
individuals at all levels
- Dynamic and open to new approaches or change
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or related
field We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others
can't. Posted 5 Days Ago Full time R32887 About Us Cadence plays a
critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends
on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing
software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced
semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary
products and experiences. Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the
Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for
over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune
Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared
passion for solving the world's toughest technical challenges, our
dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to
do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
-- Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any
other protected class.
Keywords: Cadence Design Systems, San Jose , IT Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!