BI Engineer (HANA, MSBI, SQL, SSIS, SSAS)
Company: Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 24, 2021
The Challenge!The Client Data Engineering team is looking for
innovative data and software engineers to build and evolve our
industry leading data products and applications that empower Data
Driven Operating Model and next generation customer experiences.
What you'll do
- Designing, develop & tune data products, applications and
integrations on large scale data platforms (SQL server, HANA,
Hadoop, Kafka Streaming, etc) with an emphasis on performance,
reliability and scalability and most of all quality.
- Analyze the business needs, profile large data sets and build
custom data models and applications to drive the business decision
making and customers experience
- Develop and extend design patterns, processes, standards,
frameworks and reusable components for various data engineering
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including business team,
engineering leads, architects, BSA's & program managers.
- Integrate data from MS-Dynamics 365 application and build
reporting solution.The ideal candidate will have:
- MS in Computer Science / related technical field with 7 to 10
years of strong hands-on experience in enterprise data warehousing
/ big data implementations & complex data solutions and
- Strong SQL, ETL, scripting and or programming skills with a
preference towards Python, Java, Scala, shell scripting
- Demonstrated ability to clearly form and communicate ideas to
both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to isolate,
deconstruct and resolve complex data / engineering challenges
- Results driven with attention to detail, strong sense of
ownership, and a commitment to up-leveling the broader IDS
engineering team through mentoring, innovation and thought
leadership Desired skils:
- Demonstrated skill working with SQL and PL/SQL
- Demonstrated skill designing, developing and supporting
- Performance Tuning of Database Schemas, Databases, SQL, ETL
Jobs, and related scripts.
- Demonstrated skills in HANA Modeling, SQL Stored
- SQL Server ETL Development experience using SSIS. Strong ETL,
data warehouse, T-SQL skills.
- Extensive experience in implementing large scale data warehouse
and data mart architecture and implementation.
- Dynamics 365 integration and reporting solution enablement
experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience on HANA & MSBI Stack SQL Server DBMS, SQL
Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services
(SSIS) is preferred.
- Marketing, Sales, Bookings, and finance Domain expertise is a
- Has agile scrum work experience for executing day to day
activities and reporting to scrum team.
- Good communication skills across distributed team
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated
to customer success
- Familiarity with streaming applications - provided by Dice
Keywords: Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc., San Jose , BI Engineer (HANA, MSBI, SQL, SSIS, SSAS), IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!