Java Software Engineer (CA/IL)
Company: DISYS - Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 21, 2021
*Not providing sponsorship for this job. Candidates need to be
able to work on a W2 basis.*3 full-time positions available.
Resource can be based in either San Jose, CA or Hoffman Estates, IL
- Supply and contribute insight that will help make tasks
readable by team members and stake holders
- Drive design/implementation collaborating closely with
appropriate Software Development Leadership, Architect(s)/Senior
Engineers, Product, UX and Business.
- Balance the need for rapid change, with rigor around systems
and architectural concerns.
- Implement practices that supports rapid development without
compromising the quality.
- Ensure delivery of the requirements is on time and are quality
changes (functionality, architecture, design, implementation,
- Build and maintain robust solutions and services, measuring,
monitoring and ensuring security, availability, latency,
performance and overall system health.
- Drive sustainable incident response, disaster recovery and
- Rapidly debug/resolve problems, optimize processes and automate
- Perform hands on analysis, design, development, testing,
documentation, CI/CD and peer review, earnestly / respectfully
coaching junior engineers in the team.
- Embrace a culture of technical excellence, continuous learning,
continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation.Who you are:
- Someone who is passionate about designing, implementing,
analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Someone who methodically solves problems with a sense of
ownership and drive.
- Someone who has the technical expertise and hands-on skills to
partner with team members and be comfortable diving into the fray
as and when needed.
- Someone who has the ability to work in a dynamic and hyper
growth work environment.
- Someone who has the ability to thrive in a high-pressured but
highly customer-oriented environment.
- Someone who has the ability to contribute to multiple
- Someone who has the ability to grasp and assimilate unfamiliar
technologies quickly and be comfortable implementing / evangelizing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
field with at least 5 years of programming experience, or a
Master's degree and at least 2 years of programming experience; OR
in lieu of bachelor's degree, at least 7 years of direct
- Good practitioner of unit and integration testing.
- Database skills (SQL, NoSQL).
- Experience with performance and scalability analysis, testing
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, fault tolerant,
- Proficient with Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD with
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, SQS,
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks (i.e. React).
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack.
- Experience with log aggregation/dashboarding, monitoring and
- Familiar with UI test automation frameworks like
Selenium/Cypress.Plus, if you have:
- Experience with PostGreSQL, Apigee, RabbitMQ.
- Experience collaborating with offshore teams. - provided by
Keywords: DISYS - Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC, San Jose , Java Software Engineer (CA/IL), IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!