Software (Platform) Engineer II (Austin OR
Company: CDK Global
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative
innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging
enterprise software products. Were building and developing cloud
technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original
equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic
product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows
through our customer, the auto dealer. Its time you joined an
evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. Its time you were a
part of something bigger.
Were expanding our workforce engineers, architects, developers and
more onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep
pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success
and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an
excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional
opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new
If youre ready for high-impact, youre ready for CDK.
The most important thing to us about you is that you have a passion
for working on cool stuff. And can work well with cool people. We
love the energy shown in your projects (and those side projects you
do, just for you). And we love that you can get in a room with
amazing developers and learn, teach, contribute and grow. Our
Agile, collaborative approach is important to everyone at CDK.
POSITION CAN BE BASED IN AUSTIN OR SAN JOSE
- Design and implement key components of the Platform and web
- Collaborate closely with product management and UX to create
innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for large scale
- Debug client/server applications and troubleshoot integration
- Focus on Test Driven Development with automation
- Contribute technically to different work streams
- Build production-quality systems for reliability and scale to a
Who you are
- Passionate engineer for learning and working effectively in a
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-pressured
- You are capable of contributing to discussions with upper
- You are capable of contributing to multiple projects/demands
- You are capable of working independently and drive results
- You are capable of picking up unfamiliar technologies quickly
and utilize them as required
- Solid understanding of computer science principles
- Expert level knowledge in Java, Node.js
- Expert level knowledge with modern web UI frameworks (i.e.
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3,
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack
- Familiar with API testing framework
- Familiar with Selenium framework
- Familiar with OpenAPI Spec
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have
family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on.
Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only
take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are
effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid
time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your
community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value
and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different
perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran
Keywords: CDK Global, San Jose , Software (Platform) Engineer II (Austin OR, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!