Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 3, 2020
Born in the heart of Silicon Valley, FleetUp was founded with the
mission of bringing emerging technology to society's hardest
working industries. The FleetUp Performance Platform. Serving
businesses in a variety of industries, the FleetUp Performance
Platform allows users to optimize their mobile operations (or- the
employees and assets that don't work from the office). Since its
inception, FleetUp has helped thousands of workers perform their
job more efficiently. With new software features released every
month, and a growing list of technology partners- FleetUp clients
can always expect the most cutting-edge software & devices to
support their business goals.
Sr. Software Java Engineer
- Manage and run application servers, web servers, batch jobs,
- Develop highly scalable, fault-tolerant web services,
applications, batch jobs, tools and etc.
- Prototype applications when assigned to evaluate new
- Enhance the performance and scalability of microservices and Web
- Develop tools and automated solutions in support of hosted
- Influence, train, mentor, and leverage the skills of others,
including technical team
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Java skill and server-side Java development.
- Good understanding of JVM architecture, Garbage collection,
Collections and Concurrency framework, reactive and event-based
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Spring Framework,
RESTful API development, ORM frameworks such as MyBatis.
- Experience in RDBMS such as Oracle and MySQL and familiarity with
NoSQL solutions such as DynamoDB.
- Proficiency with SQL and SQL Optimization.
- Strong experience in data modeling and database schema
- TDD experience in unit tests such as JUnit 3,4 and mocking
library such as Mockito.
- Ability to understand and configure Tomcat 7,8.
- Experience in Linux based infrastructure maintenance
- Familiarity with Continuous integration with Jenkins, Maven,
SVN/GIT, CodePipeline and etc.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum development process such as Jira.
- Fast self-learner
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience in AWS functionalities including AWS Lambda, API
Gateway, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, ElastiCache Redis.
Keywords: FleetUp, San Jose , Senior Software Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!