HR Business Partner - Engineering
Company: Cisco Systems
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 19, 2019
What You'll Do
Are you interested in consulting senior leaders within our
Engineering organization while supporting and inspiring their
talent? Cisco HR is inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco.
You will help develop HR strategies that accelerate capability in
Cisco's business and our employees by transforming Cisco's talent,
leadership, culture, and organization.
Who You'll Work With
Come partner with Cisco leaders to influence and translate business
strategy to talent management strategy as a leader and advisor with
HR expertise and perspective.
Who You Are
Do you have expertise in these areas?
* Partnering with senior management to develop and translate
business strategy to talent management strategy and coordinate
* Organizational Design and Organizational Effectiveness
* Global experience and working across regions
* Building and lead large scale and structural change management
* Assessing, developing and coaching executive and senior
* Driving change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to
culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and
* Engaging in strategic workforce planning
* Leading senior talent and performance management efforts
* Managing acquisition integration planning and executive
* Collaborating with Centers of Excellence to implement and deliver
HR solutions and services in support of business objectives
* Leveraging and integrating Annual Cycle Programs to reinforce
company-wide HR strategy: Workforce planning, Performance
Management, Career Development, Executive Compensation and Rewards,
Talent Review, Employee Listening Surveys, Executive Recruiting,
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role
* Bachelor's Degree - MBA or Master's Degree preferred
* 12+ years of HR experience in a technology-based company
* Experience working HR in a global, Fortune 500 Company or
similar, large matrixed organization
* Extensive experience supporting multiple organizations with
populations in excess of 1000 employees
* Extensive experience building and leading large-scale structural
and organizational design changes; Organizational Development (OD);
Organizational Effectiveness (OE)
* Extensive experience identifying and driving people solutions
which align to business strategy
* Extensive experience partnering collaboratively across the HR and
other organizational functions
* Extensive experience influencing executives and other business
leaders individually and collectively
* Courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address and
act in the face of resistance in the best interests of the
Other Desired Skills
* Experience coaching mid to senior-level executives
* Strong Business Acumen
* Expertise in identifying and driving HR solutions which align to
* Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong
analytical and problem solving skills
* Effective pacing, prioritization and sequencing of work
* Strong sense of organizational navigation and political savvy
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team
and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays
and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and
we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking
that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that
accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers
entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart
Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a
culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work
and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka
dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis,
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Cisco Systems, San Jose , HR Business Partner - Engineering, Human Resources , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!