Human Resources Generalist
Company: Jabil Malaysia
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 23, 2022
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.Jabil is seeking an
experienced HR Generalist to work in San Jose, CA. - The HR
Generalist will independently carry out policies and programs
covering duties such as employment interviewing, wage and salary
administration, personnel administration, training, and benefits
administration. - They will also provide support in various other
functional areas of human resources; including but not limited to
recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or
labor relations, plus many other areas.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies
- Coaches/consults with managers and employees on issues
including performance, terminations, sexual harassment,
- Monitor and approve applicable salary increase and checking to
see that they are within guidelines.
- Conduct preliminary job analysis and creates job descriptions
of non-benchmark positions through a job evaluation process.
- Communicate and interpret all benefit changes and
- Educate employees about their benefits and coordinates open
enrollment periods. Research and resolve employee benefit problems
- Recruit, screen, and interview internal and external applicants
to fill current or expected job vacancies.
- Review and evaluate applicant's work history, education,
training, and other qualifications.
- Source candidate from both internal and external sources.
- Notify applicants of consideration or rejection; interviews
those selected that meet organization's qualifications. Inform
candidates of job's duties/responsibilities, compensation and
benefits programs, work schedule/conditions, career advancement
- Arrange for interviews and travel/lodging of selected
applicants and company's expense, as necessary.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Participate in the design and placement of employment
- Handle all relocation requirements for selected candidate.
- Act as a Strategic Partner with Department Managers in
conducting needs analysis.
- Conduct new hire orientations and/or exit interviews, as
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.JOB
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a
Windows, Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently both verbal
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret graphs.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management,
Communication, or other similar focus
- At least 5 years of Human Resources Experience as a Generalist
or Business Partner
- PHR or SPHR Certification is a Plus
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Experience and knowledge of working with California Hourly Wage
Laws and RegulationsBE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at
Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official
job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from
a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com
e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or
at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask
for your personal identifying information such as a social security
number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver's license
number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you
believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal
Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the
Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline
(www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any
scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was
posted in.Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal
opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Malaysia, San Jose , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!