Speech Therapist- 73/HR
Company: One Stop Staffing Solutions
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 26, 2022
One Stop Staffing Solutions is looking for a Speech Therapist to
join our team. We are searching for a flexible, resourceful speech
therapist to join our team. The speech therapist's responsibilities
include performing patient assessments, developing individual
treatment plans, liaising with teachers, family members, and other
healthcare professionals, administering therapy and monitoring
progress, and ensuring patients and their families are informed of
new treatments and therapy techniques. You should also be able to
work with patients from different backgrounds and be willing to
make house calls.To be successful as a speech therapist, you should
be passionate about social and biological science, language, and
human anatomy. Exceptional Speech Therapists are caring, adaptable,
and able to use available resources to find solutions.Speech
- Assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language,
speech, and swallowing disorders.
- Communicating with the patient, and liaising with their family
members, physicians, and teachers to design effective treatment
- Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new,
innovative techniques to provide the best care.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in the field by attending
conferences, conducting research, and expanding professional and
- Educating patients and their families on speech disorders and
- Taking detailed notes on patient history and progress.
- Providing mentoring and workshops to speech therapy
- Evaluating patient progress and implementing changes to therapy
programs as required.Speech Therapist Requirements:
- Master's degree in speech therapy or speech-language
- Relevant license and certification.
- Experience with certain disorders and age groups may be
- Sound understanding of speech-related disorders and
- Familiarity with database management software.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to conduct research and travel to
conferences.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: One Stop Staffing Solutions, San Jose , Speech Therapist- 73/HR, Human Resources , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!