Lead Recruiting Sourcing Specialist
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our Sourcing team is focused on getting the right candidate in
the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative
professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by
being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all
areas of sourcing.
Work you'll do
The primary focus of this role is on creating a pipeline of high
potential candidates/future interest candidates in support of the
hiring needs of Deloitte. Responsibilities include, but are not
- Assist with the execution of the sourcing mission, strategy,
tools and processes for a given competency/industry line.
- Partner with recruiters to develop and to execute sourcing
strategies that would align to business needs.
- Proactively network for referrals that will identify additional
talent for the Sourcing Team
- Assist with the prescreening and delivery of active and
interested candidates to the supported Sourcing/Recruiting
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and
opportunities in key talent markets and supported business.
- Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured,
updated and reported properly
- Assist with the research and maintenance of creative sourcing
tools and resources
- Participate in the implementation of experienced hire (EH)
sourcing programs with strategic and creative thinking, project
management, and analytic skills
The CTS Talent Evolving Workforce team collaborates with the
business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic
insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements
and executes the sourcing strategy to support full-lifecycle
recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business
function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and
Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- 5+ years of experience in creative direct sourcing techniques
for a large consulting firm preferred.
- Ability to work in a high volume, customer-facing, fast paced
- Heavy experience with key sources for candidates and proven
ability to develop a "network" of candidates
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with
both internal and external customers
- Ability to interview and assess appropriate potential hires at
- Strong knowledge of industry and technology trends,
compensation and benefits
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills and ability to
- Knowledge of our competitors at an in depth level and strong
knowledge of the market indicators which affect hiring
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need of employer sponsorship, now or at anytime in the
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $86425 to $159165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, San Jose , Lead Recruiting Sourcing Specialist, Human Resources , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!