Manager, GPS Experienced Recruiting
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Manager, Experienced Recruiting - GPS Practice OurAcquisition
team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at
theright time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who
is progressiveand can lead from the front by being authentic,
agile, connected andtechnologically bold in all areas of
recruiting. Experiencedrecruiting focuses on aligning candidates
who bring previous knowledge andexpertise to expanding the business
- Work with Talent and business leadership to support the
Experienced Hire recruiting strategy for Deloitte client service
- As part of the recruiting management team, develop and champion
new recruiting methods.
- Lead a team of 5-7 full time and contractor staff to deliver
against experienced hire goals as defined by business.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities and performance of
recruiters. Assign work, set deadlines, ensure adherence to firm
policies and procedures.
- Empower team to focus on the candidate experience. Lead by
example and offer guidance, tools and resources.
- Manage and coordinate medium to large-scale hiring efforts
related to capture efforts, awards, or demand surges. Address
client concerns as needed.
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to
build the Distinctively Deloitte brand.
- Day-to-day recruiting execution and delivery of hires as
needed. The team TheTalent Acquisition team collaborates with the
business and across the Talentorganization to provide strategic
insight into the recruiting vision. The teamadvises on, implements
and executes the recruiting strategy, providingfull-lifecycle
recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by
businessfunction and then by type of hire, campus, experienced
andPartner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 6 years of related
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or
large corporate environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and
manage competing priorities
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to
influence others and build strong relationships
- Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and
recruiting platforms (social media, etc.)
- Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing
contingency plans accordingly
- Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making
- Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office,
applicant tracking systems
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available Preferred:
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting
policies, procedures, and systems
Keywords: Avature, San Jose , Manager, GPS Experienced Recruiting, Human Resources , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!