Company: FIT-Foxconn Interconnect Technology, Ltd
Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Foxconn Interconnect Technology is looking for an experienced,
self-motivated, detail oriented Payroll Accountant in our San Jose,
CA office. This role will be responsible for the maintenance and
reconciliation of all payroll related general ledger accounts. The
incumbent will book journal entries for all payroll runs (on-cycle
& off-cycle), reconcile payroll accounts, ad hoc reporting,
reporting metrics, and completing analysis as requested by
financial analysts and management. This position will be critical
in ensuring our financial statements are accurate for all payroll
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely, accurate, and proper execution of
bi-weekly payroll and any off-cycle pay runs as needed.
- Maintain completeness and accuracy of the general ledger for
all payroll related accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Prepare and book payroll related journal entries
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts consistent with
GAAP and corporate accounting policies
- Maintain monthly cash-GL reconciliations.
- Perform analytical review and monitor financial information,
compile, analyze and deliver a variety of financial reports
- Assist in preparation of reports for various audits. Assist
with ad hoc projects
- Comply with all laws governing sales and use tax payment and
the filing of 1099 and state related forms
- Keeps current vendor information and 1099 back-up for all
service providers in the Accounting system
- Review and audit computed wages and deductions; data imported
from time and attendance systems, bonus payments, and other payroll
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of required
payroll, reports, data input, and audit of payroll information
entered according to our SOX and Internal Audit requirements.
- Process annual W-2's, taxable fringe benefit input, 401(k)
compliance and adjustment runs.
- Coordinate annual WC, 401K (true up) and internal audit with
- Review and audit stock runs and ensure all activity is
submitted in a timely manner.
- Filing BLS, WA states - WC and SUI tax in quarterly basis.
- Cost accounting and pay roll experience in a manufacturing
company environment is a plus
- Serve as main contact for all payroll related matters in a
timely manner and provide excellent payroll support to all
employees by addressing inquiries, concerns and requests.
- Establish strong working partnerships with management team,
employees, and HR colleagues
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in Payroll . AP, General Ledger
Accounting, and Auditing preferred.
- Knowledge of compensation & benefits and their impact to pay,
including 401k, HSA, FSA.
- Outstanding computerized accounting and spreadsheet software
- Subject matter expert in payroll processing and responsible for
compliance with Federal, State and Local regulatory
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with proficiency in Excel
including advanced formula functions.
- Must be a self-starter with innovation, integrity, and
attention to details.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
and strict deadlines.
Keywords: FIT-Foxconn Interconnect Technology, Ltd, San Jose , Payroll Accountant, Human Resources , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!