Workday (HRIS) Analyst (Core HCM & Other HR Modules)
Company: Net2Source Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 23, 2021
About Net2Source - We are a Global Workforce Solutions Company
headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific
Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company
across the USA and we are hiring "Workday (HRIS) Analyst" for one
of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions
customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to
Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial
Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail,
Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at
About Our Client: Our client is an American Utility company. It is
the third-largest investor-owned publicly-traded utility company in
the United States, serving roughly two million people through its
subsidiary companies in the west coast.
Role/Title: Workday (HRIS) Analyst w/ Core HCMLocation: San Jose,
CAPosition Type: Direct HireEnd Client Industry: UtilitySalary
Offered: DOE & Best in the Industry
SUMMARY: The Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Analyst is
responsible for the report generation, data integrity, application
administration, support and maintenance for the Workday Human
Resources Information Systems (HRIS). This position will work with
multiple database systems to provide end-users support, testing
system changes, analyze data, and make recommendations for process
- Configure and manage Workday business processes for Core HCM
and other HR modules.
- Works with functional users to provide technical support,
research, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with Core HCM and other
- Assists with systems development, upgrades, and project
- Proposes, develops, tests, implements and evaluates
modifications and/or additions to HR systems.
- Oversees functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades,
patches, and other maintenance.
- Ensures data integrity through process improvement, audits,
uploads, maintenance and documentation.
- Provides daily production support for Core HCM and other HR
modules business processes.
- Creates, tests, and manages data interfaces with other vendor
- Resolves issues as they relate to processes and systems.
- Develops and generates custom and ad hoc queries as
- Creates and run scheduled queries for end users.
- Responsible for day-to-day, ongoing maintenance and process
tasks within the system including import loads, accrual
adjustments, creating new locations.
- Serves as a liaison between HR team and payroll, IT,
Accounting, and others with regards to HR systems and
- Supports and participates as a project team member in ongoing
HRIS implementation projects.
- Engage with Workday community to understand system capabilities
and recommend solutions to address business needs.
- Creates user guides, system workflow, and standard operating
- Assists with development and delivery of end users
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, IT, or related field
- Three (3) years of experience involving extensive data
reporting/analysis or database management.
- Three (3) years of experience with Workday Core HCM
- Knowledge in Workday Integration tools Packaged Integrations,
Workday studio, Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB), Document
Transformation , Calculated Fields, and Report Writer.
- Prior experience developing and generating reports & analytics;
ability to analyze data and metrics to identify trends and areas of
- Strong technical skills including advanced experience with
- Strong SQL report writing skills and analyzing various
reporting functions within HRIS systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience
driving projects to completion
- Valid California driver's license
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: Our Client does not
discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or
other non-merit factor.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
- Founded in 2007
- 100% Minority Owned, Debt Free, Private
- 4100+ consultants globally
- 2550 consultants placed in the US
- 750+ team of in-house staffing team
- 30+ sales offices in the US, and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE,
Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Businesses by the US Pan Asian
American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC
- 2019 & 2018 Ranked 21st Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA
by Staffing industry Analysts
- 2019 & 2018 Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (Ranked (9th and 27th ).
- 2019 Top 100 Fastest companies to grow in Dallas by Dallas
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row.
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- 2019 Dallas Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal
- 2019 Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Any Interest & need details? Please Contact
Regards,Team Net2Source Inc.
Keywords: Net2Source Inc., San Jose , Workday (HRIS) Analyst (Core HCM & Other HR Modules), Human Resources , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!