Customer Service Administrator
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Job Summary: Customer Service Representative is responsible for
the entry and processing of incoming orders from customers via
phone/email/ecommerce. Representative works with production and
shipping team members to ensure the best possible customer
experience and timeliest delivery of completed orders. Proper data
input, friendly customer-facing demeanor, and accuracy when
reporting inventory and lead time information to customers are all
critical skills required by the job. Representative will be
multitasking and prioritizing rush orders throughout the day as
well as inputting data into the database while answering calls and
emails. Representative will also be responsible for accurately
processing daily invoices, cash receipts and posts to appropriate
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries via phone
or email using strong phone contact skills and active
- Accurately enter into software and appropriately process all
incoming customer orders via the phone, emails or through
- Receive and accurately enter credit card information over the
phone for ecommerce orders. Ensure proper processing of credit
- Manage work time effectively and prioritize rush orders and
urgent customer requests.
- Manage customer expectations by providing the most accurate
information possible regarding production scheduling, backorders,
and lead times set by production manager/planner.
- Modify orders with actual shipping charges and close day-end
orders, generating invoices for customers.
- Ensure all financial activity is properly accounted for on a
daily, weekly and monthly basis. Assist with month-end closing.
- Prepare and maintain all necessary monthly, quarterly and/or
annual reporting as required by the independent CPA and/or
- Provide professional support to customers, distributors and
vendors regarding account or order inquiries.
- Work with international distributors to complete freight
shipping documents, including Shippers Letter of Instructions (SLI)
and pro forma invoices.
- Work with freight forwarders on shipment logistics, including
weights/dimensions, documentation and driver pickup windows.
- Complete and maintain customer and distributor credit account
- Provide other administrative and office support as required,
including but not limited to: managing inbound and outbound mail,
making copies or scanning documents, filing, locating missing files
or other documents, welcoming visitors and managing front
reception, assisting with freight quotes, etc.
- Work effectively with manager to perform other duties as
assigned, including projects that may extend beyond the scope of
currently defined responsibilities.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and be able to work
Keywords: PrideStaff, San Jose , Customer Service Administrator, Hospitality & Tourism , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!