Customer Service Representative / Call Center
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Full Job Description
Are you interested in joining a company that is the recipient of the Top Work Places Award, develops their employees, fosters inclusion and values diversity, has sustained unparalleled growth opening (1.7 Billion in annual revenues), and is actively hiring across the US? If so, read below.
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Hourly rates start at $88.00+/hr, plus Over Time (paid at 1.5x), plus Bonuses. Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $45,190 and $60,430 or more, depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses.
*This role is NOT remote*
Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm + Every 3rd Saturday, 9am-12pm
1. Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
2. Annual pay increases
3. Paid Time Off
4. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
5. Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
6. Company-paid Life Insurance
7. Tuition Reimbursement
8. Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
9. Charitable donation matching programs
Summary: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for working with customers face to face and helping with product selection.
1. Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
2. Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
3. Build and maintain company-customer relationships.
4. Answer inbound service calls and make outbound service calls.
5. Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely manner with customers.
6. Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
7. Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
8. Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
9. Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
10. Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
11. Schedule trucking and delivery of material to the customer, based on a delivery schedule.
12. Create shipping order and packing list.
13. Troubleshoot customer issues during the delivery process.
14. Partners with Sales Representative to keep account transactions and literature up to date.
15. Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
16. Retains up to date knowledge of company products
17. Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
1. High School Education Required. Some college work completed preferred.
2. Minimum 2 years customer service experience
3. Clear communication with the ability to use positive language
5. Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
6. Goal-oriented focus
7. Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
8. Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window-based environment.
9. Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
10. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Over the years, recipient of many prestigious awards including:
1. Top 5 fastest growing companies - OC Business Journal
2. Supplier Diversity Award - Home Depot
3. #1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row - Floor Covering Weekly
4. Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times - Top Workplaces
equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We provide a work environment that allows all employees to do their best work, free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship status, military status, religion, disability status, or any other legally protected group. MSI provides reasonable accommodations for all employees and applicants. If you believe you require an accommodation, please speak with your recruiter or a member of our HR team.
Employment may be contingent on successfully passing a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable law.
Indeed Hire and MS International, Inc are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65.00 - $80.00 per year
Full Job Description
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, San Jose , Customer Service Representative / Call Center, Hospitality & Tourism , San Jose, California
here to apply!