Company: Sauced BBQ and Spirits
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Bartender crafts Sauced specialty cocktails according to Sauced
standards and recipes, assists guests in making food and beverage
selections, and takes and rings in orders. This person is
responsible for all aspects of the bar area, from setting up and
stocking product for each shift, maintains storage areas, and
cleans, sanitizes and maintains all equipment, utensils and
*Qualifications & Requirements*
- One year bartending experience in a full-service restaurant
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for
extended periods of time.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.20 per hour
* Employee discount
* Casual dining restaurant
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sauced BBQ and Spirits, San Jose , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!