Spec 4, Medical Affairs
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Valid phlebotomy license, CPT-1 or CPT-2
- 1 year lab experience/blood draw preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline a plus
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccination or titer
- Current certificate in adult basic life support (CPR)
- Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Experience and understanding of ethical and scientific quality
standards for the design, conduct, recording and reporting of
clinical research involving the participation of human subjects;
including, but not limited to compliance with Good Documentation
Practices (GDP), and Good Clinical Research Practice (GCP) to
provide assurance that rights, safety, and well-being of research
subjects are protected and respected.
- Must be able to work on site in Client San Jose campus
beginning at 8:00am
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, attention to
- Ability to learn and utilize required databases and various
- Must effectively read, write, and verbally communicate in
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork and communication
- Must have a drug test and background cleared before the worker
begins the assignment.
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, San Jose , Spec 4, Medical Affairs, Healthcare , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...