Full Time MOHS with General Dermatology and Cosmetic
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Fulfilling the promise of medicine Kaiser Permanente / The
Permanente Medical Group The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG -
Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest
medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
care. GENERAL DERMATOLOGY Full Time Mohs Surgeon/Dermatologist
Physician Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente San Jose Join our
collegial Mohs Surgery and Dermatology Team at Kaiser Permanente
San Jose/Gilroy/Santa Cruz! We currently have a part time pool
physician opening for a Mohs Surgeon/Dermatologist. About the
- This well-established and collaborative group of Mohs surgeons,
dermatologists, nurse practioner, and PAs in beautiful sunny South
Bay Area, California, is looking for a part time pool Mohs
Surgeon/Dermatologist who is interested in Mohs surgery and open to
opportunities in medical/cosmetic dermatology
- The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente
Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the
nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous
clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year
tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Located in San Jose, the heart of the Silicon Valley, we have a
strong referral base from the South Bay Area.
- We are about a 1-2 hour drive to San Francisco, Napa Valley,
Yosemite, and Pacific Coast/Pebble Beach/Monterey/Santa Cruz areas
and a 3-4-hour drive from Lake Tahoe/Sierra Nevada Mountains, ski
resorts, popular recreation destinations and national parks
including Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia.
- There are excellent colleges as well as Ivy League feeder
- This is a great area to live with mild year-round climate,
diverse ethnic foods and abundant social, artistic and intellectual
events that foster a physically active and culturally and
spiritually connected lifestyle for wellness and personal
fulfillment. Position Highlights:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including unmatched
- Focus on patient care without the worries of managing overhead
- Mild winters and warm summers.
- High quality and attractive lifestyle.
- Very collegial group of Mohs surgeons and dermatologists that
value collaboration, best practices for optimal group operations
and wellness. We are committed to a culture of equity, inclusion
and diversity that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people
- Join a physician-led multi-specialty group allowing for
integrated multidisciplinary care with Mohs Surgery, Dermatology,
Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, and Oculoplastics.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system with perpetual
and unmatched IT support.
- Local and regionally supported rich and comprehensive Physician
Health and Wellness Program.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including paid
holidays, sick leave, educational leave, and pension for career
- Professional development opportunities for teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership and community service for career
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000
(approval required) for career track physicians.
- Malpractice Insurance provided.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , San Jose , Full Time MOHS with General Dermatology and Cosmetic, Healthcare , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!