$5K Sign On Bonus Registered Nurse Clinical Supervisor, Neonatal ICU at Community Health System
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview: All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
up to $5k sign-on bonus available if meeting requirements
We are looking for Clinical RN Supervisors to join our NICU team!
In this fast-paced environment, you will assist the Unit Manager in
the planning, organizing, and directing the highest level of
sophisticated care at our Downtown Fresno campus recognized by the
Joint Commission for perinatal care services. As an intermediate
neonatal intensive care unit, this unit cares for babies born
around 28 weeks of gestational age or greater, ranging from
moderate to high acuity. You will be integral to our teams,
supervising and providing direct bed placement and Transfer Center
activities. In a team that values open communication and teamwork,
you will be key to the growth and efficiency within your unit.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide
unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands
while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources,
as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits.
Financial benefits are also important, and outside base
compensation, we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to
our wonderful community. Responsibilities: Your Career at Community
Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In your role, you will:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of
unit/department goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and
standards of care which contribute to the achievement of
- Assist the unit manager in implementing and evaluating
Performance improvement/risk management/safety programs, keeps unit
survey ready and up-to-date on regulatory standards.
- Ensure continuity of quality patient care by planning staff
assignments, through evaluation of census, patient satisfaction,
cost effectiveness, and compliance with fiscal budget. Report any
variances to the unit manager.
- Act as a liaison for Staff/Patients/Families/Physicians.
Address any staffing and patient flow/work issues
including;appropriate bed placement, evaluating outcomes, providing
feedback, and developing improvement strategies Qualifications:
Education and Experience Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or
Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- 2 years staff RN experience in area of specialty providing a
full spectrum of care in a variety of situations required
- May substitute 2 years supervisory experience in lieu of 2
years staff RN experience
- Experience coordinating clinical care and providing mentorship,
education, and training to staff nurses. Experience as a Nurse
Supervisor or a similar position in an acute care hospital
Licenses and Certifications:
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- NATIONAL - National Certification related to specialty and
applicable to role preferred
Keywords: Confidential, San Jose , $5K Sign On Bonus Registered Nurse Clinical Supervisor, Neonatal ICU at Community Health System , Healthcare , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!