Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Herman Healthcare Center
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Herman Healthcare Center -is an award winning family company
providing healthcare services including skilled nursing, assisted
living and senior living communities. - -We believe that seniors
are extraordinary people. Their lives are filled with achievements,
contributions and wisdom. They have raised families, served their
communities and country, lived history and ultimately set the stage
for us. We are honored to provide their care, as they make the
transition to the golden years, and -when it becomes more
challenging to care for ones self. From a short-term rehabilitation
stay to long term nursing care, each of our clinical programs are
designed to reduce hospitalizations so our patients can focus on
achieving their individual care plan goals whether its returning
home or staying with us for their long term care needsOur
commitment to superior quality of life is evident when you visit
our family of centers. -At our care center you will meet
compassionate and professional team members who understand that
finding the right skilled nursing setting and long-term care option
could be difficult and confusing and are wanting to make a
difference by providing the utmost care to genuinely help our
patients and the community around them. If this sounds like a great
fit for you, we would love to have you join our wonderful team!
Compensation & Benefits: -
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need. -
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for full-time and part-time Certified Nursing Assistants
for all shifts. -Responsibilities: -
- Use equipment correctly and safely in performing
- Follow infection control techniques in performing
- Observe and reports signs and symptoms of changes in
- Prioritize patient/resident activities based on current care
- Maintain all documentation as required by Federal and State
regulations and Company policy.
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Wear safety equipment as required for the job; report any
safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Learn to love your job again in a family environment with great
staff support and the ability to share your
knowledge.Qualifications: - New Grads Welcome!
- A valid CNA license and CPR certifications, or proof that
license/certification will be complete or renewed soon.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused personality.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily duties.
-Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We are an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. - -INDHP
Keywords: Herman Healthcare Center, San Jose , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!