RN - Telemetry
Company: United Health Systems
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: RN TelemetryLocation: San Jose,
CADuration: 3 Months ContractJob Description:
- The patients they work with are often at high risk for
complications Registered nurse unit must carefully review equipment
and data to detect potential symptoms of distress or danger.
- Telemetry nurses specialize in monitoring, reading, and
recording the outputs of an electrocardiogram which converts the
heart's electrical impulses into a visible and readable
- They are trained to detect harmful changes in these readable
rhythms and notify the doctor on duty.
- They also monitor essential signs such as oxygen level and
blood pressure. If an irregular heart impulse is noticed, telemetry
nurses may help with some procedures such as treatments for cardiac
and cardiovascular emergencies.
- They are also required to have advanced medical knowledge and
interpersonal skillsResponsibilities and Requirements of RN:
- Basic cardiac rhythm monitoring techniques, interpretation, and
- Basic and advanced life support.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient clinical
conditions including patient monitoring and the results of
- Response quickly and accurately to changes in condition or
response to treatment.
- Current BCLS certification required
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Current active license as an RN to practice in the state
Keywords: United Health Systems, San Jose , RN - Telemetry, Healthcare , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!