Company: Enterprise Solutions Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: - Lab TechnicianJob Location: - San
Jose CA 95131Job Type: - 11 Month (Possibility of extension)Pay
Rate $24.50/hour on W2Shift 1st shiftMUST BE FULLY VACCINATED Job
- Responsible for supporting Manufacturing by measuring and
dispensing specific quantities of materials to fulfill order
requirements. Prioritizes work to meet due dates.
- Maintains inventory of chemicals, antibodies, conjugates, and
- Performs cycle counting and SAP transactions.
- Accurately calculates amount to issue based on concentration of
material. Is capable and willing to check associates work to verify
accuracy of calculations, measurements, and labeling. Provides
training support for on-boarding and/or new procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow established procedures
according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Must follow all BD housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Must follow all BD safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work overtime as required to meet BD business
requirements. Perform other duties as
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency. Bachelors or
associates degree preferred in Math or Science.Basic Skills:
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork and communication
- Must be detail oriented. Strong time management skills
- Proficient/Working Skills: Must be proficient in English with
the ability to read, write, analyze/evaluate charts, follow simple
diagrams and perform basic arithmetic.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required. Proficiency in SAP a
Keywords: Enterprise Solutions Inc, San Jose , Lab Technician, Healthcare , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!