Virtual Business Leader - Women's Health
Company: Ashfield Healthcare Llc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Ashfield Engage has a partnership with an emerging Biotechnology
company, Mycovia, that is committed to developing novel therapies
to address unmet medical needs.
The Women's Health Virtual Business Leader is responsible for
managing, organizing, and coordinating an outbound call center
program. They will also act as a liaison between clients, internal
resources/departments and outside vendors. The Women's Health
Virtual Business Leader, in collaboration with the rest of the
leadership team, must ensure that agreed upon client objectives are
met or exceeded, in a manner that is fiscally responsible for both
the client and Ashfield. The Women's Health Virtual Business leader
will directly or through supervisory staff, manage a team of
Virtual Women's Health Specialists.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, represent our client and
launch an innovative treatment in an area of high unmet need in
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision,
401k, disability & life insurance, employee
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests
and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Ensure that all client needs are met with a high degree of
quality on time and within budget.
- Offer recommendations to ensure successful program
implementation and ongoing operation.
- In partnership with the Inside Sales Director, manage all
aspects of project start-up, including developing strategy and
tactics for program implementation, creating scripts and logic
flow, counseling of clients to develop programs that meet legal and
regulatory guidelines and developing reporting protocols and
- Development and delivery of initial training programs.
- Manage all aspects of ongoing program support including, but
not limited to, call monitoring for quality, providing ongoing
training support, providing client with program updates and
reporting, interfacing with clients, internal departments and
- Provide day-to-day supervision, directly or through supervisory
staff, of the Communicators or Specialists.
- Assign individuals to work schedules designed to meet client
business needs; ensure staff adherence to assigned work
- In coordination with direct manager and supervisory staff and
as dictated by program needs: implement performance standards and
provide coaching and performance feedback; conduct performance
evaluations for designated staff members; conduct new hire
interviewing; coordinate new hire training; monitor and record
absenteeism; conduct disciplinary actions, including terminations;
monitor staffing levels.
- In the event of staff shortages, develop a contingency plan to
maintain adequate coverage levels.
- Provide reports at designated frequency to clients, direct
manager and/or others as requested.
- As appropriate within the environment, assist in the
development of quality improvement programs as a means to increase
productivity and improve service levels.
- As appropriate within the environment, develop call center
policies and procedures.
- Probe, clarify and determine clients' needs to develop
- Make recommendations on the best methodology and implementation
methods for client programs.
- Maximize staff utilization and program profitability.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following
the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Organize the tasks and sequence that needs to be achieved to
meet agreed upon commitments, taking into account resource
requirements while scheduling, prioritizing activities, and
anticipating problems and obstacles.
- Respond to issues, examine options and alternatives, and make
informed decisions addressing problems as they arise.
- Convey written information clearly and effectively through both
formal and informal documents. Convey information orally, in such a
way that the recipient(s) comprehends the message.
- Ability to remain calm during all situations; provide
constructive feedback; able to inspire teamwork and respect.
- Proficiency with managing the client and delivering program
within scope and budget.
What do you need for this position?
- COVID-19 Vaccination required. Must be able to provide proof of
vaccination upon offer acceptance
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Project management experience in healthcare-related setting
- Five years' experience supervising within a Call Center
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid relationship building skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must possess the ability to train and motivate staff
- Ability to work independently, and exercise sound judgment with
regards to issue escalation.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and interpersonal
- Adept at all applicable computer software, i.e., Microsoft
Office, client and Ashfield project specific systems and Ashfield's
or client call management system. Word, Excel, call management
system and Outlook.
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in
commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner
with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications,
Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build
creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed
flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by
helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines,
knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at:
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without
regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family
care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and
practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local
ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We
appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified
candidates will be considered.by Jobble
Keywords: Ashfield Healthcare Llc, San Jose , Virtual Business Leader - Women's Health, Healthcare , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!