Business Development Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 14, 2019
Position Summary:Develop new business through prospecting and new
outlet acquisition within an assigned territory. This person will
be responsible for prospecting for new business, acquiring quality
new outlets, setting up new accounts and seamlessly transitioning
of outlets to existing routing and replenishment structure. The
position may cross multiple facility boundaries.Position
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Utilize prospecting tools to generate leads. Prospect to secure
new, competitive and non-buying accounts.
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum
- Evaluate outlet opportunities. Qualify opportunities to ensure
new placement quality. Calculate operating income and dead net
gross profit, if necessary.
- Ability to collaboratively sell and overcome customer
- Propose appropriate brands, packages and equipment to satisfy
customer and consumer needs.
- Determine appropriate sale coverage and replenishment method
for on-going account management.
- Coordinate account set up, initial equipment and product
deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Enable seamless transition of outlet to existing routing
- Focus on business activation initiatives.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance
measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six plus months of experience in consumer products or sales or
a customer-facing business
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication, presentation
and writing skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within Motor Vehicle
Record (MVR) policy guidelines
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
testPreferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree
- Two plus years of experience in consumer products/direct store
- One plus year of experience prospecting new business and
acquiring new customersPhysical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Jose , Business Development Manager - RCCB, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!