Sales Manager, Combo (IC & FC) - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Position Summary: The Sales Manager Combo (Future & Immediate
Consumption) will have full responsibility for sales execution in
all Full-Service & On-Premise (FSOP), Large & Small Store accounts
in applicable facility and territory.People or Process Management
Responsibility: YesPosition Responsibilities may include, but not
limited to: Field Sales Execution
- Responsible for profitable growth of account base in applicable
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and
- Responsible for identifying and developing core talent,
including stewardship of the Talent Management Review at the DSM,
ASM, BDL, and MDM level.
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports while ensuring a
culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling
- Accountable for leadership of LMP (Local Market Program)
dispensed beverage execution in assigned territory, including
legacy fountain, freestyle, frozen, tea, and coffee.
- Expertise in creating and implementing a growth strategy with
verifiable positive results.
- Strong desire and capability for identifying new business
opportunities, conducting new business development activities and
developing new product opportunities into commercial and marketing
- Advanced ability to leverage consumer insights in order to
improve the identification of market opportunities, the performance
of brands, and channel and/or pricing segmentation and innovations
that have the potential to enhance margins, profits, revenue, and
market share.Customer Management
- Responsible for relationships with FSOP & Small Store accounts
serving as the connection point with store level leadership in
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing
- Provide feedback to the national customer teams.
- Responsible for execution and stewardship of multi-year
marketing and availability agreements within assigned
- Drives collaboration between supply chain and field sales
execution including sales / delivery route planning.
- Serves as key enabler for Supply Chain initiatives.Commercial
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans
provided by GLCCD commercial and Price Revenue Growth Management
- Provide a feedback loop to the General Manager and Directors of
Sales on marketplace conditions (includes competition, channel
plans, pricing, architecture).Preferred Skills and Experience
- MBA Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of sales leadership experience, preferably in the
consumer goods/beverages industry.
- People leadership/management Previous experience leading
- Proven track record for delivering sustainable results.
- Grows diverse, high-performing teams through tough-minded
talent management and by proactively seeking development
opportunities for employees; track record of successfully
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and collaboration
- Solid written and verbal communication abilities.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our
business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order
inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free
Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings
companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely
on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer. Associated
topics: branch manager, director of sales, leader, management,
regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, shift
lead, team lead, territory manager
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Jose , Sales Manager, Combo (IC & FC) - RCCB, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!