Company: Webcor Builders
Location: San Jose
Posted on: July 14, 2019
190-No CA Construction (Core & Shell)
Who We Are
Webcor employs people who embrace our core values (trust, craft,
bold, community, innovation) in pursuit of building diverse,
high-profile structures. Founded in San Francisco in 1971, Webcor
is still headquartered in this thriving city, as well as a large
presence in the Los Angeles area, and is committed to growing
throughout California, bringing our uniquely creative approaches to
a mix of public and private projects. We are passionate about
building solutions and bettering lives throughout the communities
we serve. We offer clearly delineated career paths and
employee-specific rotation plans through our construction
management divisions (Core & Shell and Special Projects) and
self-perform groups (Webcor Concrete, Webcor Carpentry, and Webcor
Drywall). Our craft professionals, experienced professionals, and
new graduates enjoy financial, health, and wellness benefits that
encourage and reward individual contribution.
Why Join Us?
- We tackle megaprojects and small projects, public and private.
Nothing excites us more than building solutions to challenges that
have never been tackled before.
- We are deeply committed to continuous improvement. We welcome
new and better ways of doing things.
- The U.S. GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL has recognized us with multiple
LEED PLATINUM awards for our commitment to sustainable design,
communities, and construction.
- We encourage employee development and mobility and provide the
resources to make it happen.
- We pay an average of over 85% of the cost of medical benefits
for employees and their families. We cover the total cost of
dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We offer a generous
401(k) match. And we offer a range of other benefits, from a
wellness program to legal assistance, not to mention days off to
volunteer in the community and floating holidays.
What You'll Do:
People don't want bureaucratic processes slowing or preventing them
from building innovative structures. At Webcor, we get things done
and make projects happen.
As a Project Director, you have overall supervision of projects and
will lead teams of construction professionals, from
pre-construction and project close out. You will:
- Effectively lead, motivate and develop project team
- Serve as primary Owner/Contractor interface.
- Monitor processes, progress and results of financial goals,
schedule, quality, safety, team effectiveness, employee development
and client satisfaction.
- Formulate strategies to enhance project delivery. Effectively
leads in problem prevention strategies to limit reactionary
- Effectively resolve conflicts and problems with integrity
- Focus on continuous improvement and innovation in all you
What You Need to Succeed:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Large TI (tenant improvement) experience strongly
- Minimum ten years leading construction projects, to include
five years as a Sr. Project Manager or Senior Superintendent.
- Excellent Decision Quality / Problem Solving abilities
- Ability to manage conflicts and solve problems efficiently and
- Strong customer focus
- Solid people leadership and mentoring abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Webcor is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Keywords: Webcor Builders, San Jose , Project Director, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!