Company: Quantenna Communications
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Quantenna (Nasdaq: QTNA) is a global leader and innovator of high performance Wi-Fi solutions. Founded in 2006, Quantenna has demonstrated its leadership in Wi-Fi technologies with many industry firsts into the market. Quantenna continues to innovate with the mission to perfect Wi-Fi by establishing benchmarks for speed, range, efficiency and reliability. Quantenna takes a multidimensional approach, from silicon, system to software, to assess Wi-Fi networks and provides total solutions for service providers worldwide. For more information, visit .
This is a great time to be working for Quantenna. We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager. In this role, you will lead our accounting team, develop internal accounting controls and building a strong financial team. The successful candidate for this position will report directly to our Director, Operational Accounting and play an instrumental role.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of accounting operations including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Sales Tax filings, Cash Management, Intercompany reconciliations, analysis of various balance sheet and income statement accounts to ensure compliance, integrity of balances, accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and effectiveness of business processes
- Assist with month-end close process and activities including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules
- Assist in the preparation and review of GAAP financial statements and supporting schedules as required in the 10-Q and 10-K filings.
- Review international accounting packages for consistency and accuracy
- Assist with implementations, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Co-ordinate with FPA and other functions to ensure financial statements are accurate.
- Prepare Flux analysis for quarterly/ annual reporting
- Work closely with external auditors to fulfill requests
- Increase accounting process efficiency by implementing new processes and technologies
- Supervise a staff of 3-5 people
- Assist on projects and ad hoc assignments as needed Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent major, CPA or CPA candidate a plus
- 5+ years of Big 4 and/ or public company experience
- SOX experience a must
- Experience with a large ERP system NetSuite a plus
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Solid excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to work accurately, with a strong sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines
- Have supervised people in the past
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills and follow through
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated and team playerWhy work for us?
- Leader in Wi-Fi:
- Quantenna is the recognized leader in Wi-Fi technology. Our customers have recognized this and are working with us in defining their next generation products
- Career Growth:
- Gain exposure to a broader experience, opportunity to see more, learn more and do more
- Be a part of the team that is blazing the trail forward in the world of Wi-Fi
- Company Growth:
- Gain exposure to the high growth phase of the company and partner with us to have the opportunity to be part of scaling our business
- Endless opportunity to grow with us
- Close collaboration between cross-functional teams
- Passionate teams that work together across the globe to create the best Wi-Fi experience for the users
- Open door policy, real interaction with the CEO and Executive team members
- Quantenna cares we care about our employees as a whole ranging from career growth to family events
- Financial Growth:
- Be a part of the upside to our RSUs as the company grows, its a great time to get in as we just went IPO on a strong growth trajectory
- Great benefits ranging from competitive salary packages, customized health plans, PTO, holidays, subsidized gym memberships, exclusive discounts, etc.
- Tomorrow starts today. Join us now.
Keywords: Quantenna Communications, San Jose , Accounting Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!