Senior Manager, Enterprise Customer Success (Team Lead)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a "Top Workplace" by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
You will be part of a North America CS Team and lead a talented and passionate team of CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem-solving.
- People Leadership and Development
- Build a high performing, learning-oriented Customer Success Manager (CSM) team that achieves and exceeds professional goals and targets
- Conduct 1:1s, performance reviews, feedback/coaching sessions, and career conversations with CSMs
- Portfolio Development
- Help team to identify areas of opportunity and recover at-risk accounts
- Work hand-in-hand with your team to develop growth or risk mitigation plans for their accounts
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executive leadership to hone in on areas for improvement, collaboration and opportunities for account growth/expansion
- Partner with your team to improve process, procedures, and methodologies for management and improvement of accounts
- Meeting with key customers to actively improve relationships and resolve challenges/escalations
- Customer Success Department Leadership
- Partner with CS leadership team to develop the playbook for enterprise accounts
- Lead initiatives to build, foster and cultivate a strong community and mission-driven culture
- Influence leaders across different departments in support of key customer priorities and sentiment
- Drive key CS department initiatives to advance capabilities, tools, thought leadership or best practices
- You have at least 7 years total work experience; at least 5 years of experience in a customer facing role supporting Enterprise level clients.
- You have strong managerial and leadership skills, and at least 2 years of experience leading experienced/seasoned teams (including coaching and mentoring teammates).
- You are able to provide timely, actionable feedback, guidance and coaching that is well received by your audience
- You are knowledgeable/experienced in project management, business process redesign, and change management
- You are genuine, warm, positive and engaging. You connect well with people; you are friendly, compassionate, and show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations
- You possess polished verbal and written communication skills. You have a strong ability to present and communicate with senior level individuals both internally and externally.
- You are able to confidently navigate difficult problems and quickly identify solutions
- You have a passion for delivering exceptional customer experience and delivering value to your clients
- You are experienced in cultivating customer-centric teams, orgs and cultures
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you'll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Keywords: Wrike, San Jose , Senior Manager, Enterprise Customer Success (Team Lead), Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!