Senior Technical Product Manager -Payments
Company: BayOne Solutions
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Hi,Looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Product Manager to help design, shape, and drive product capabilities for the Payments Platform. We believe that the end customer experience is a derivative of our platform capabilities. Developing a platform to support multiple geographies carries with it many challenges. The ideal candidate will have previously developed global product strategies that enable and drive innovation and go-to-market efficiency. He or she will work closely with in-country and regional business leaders, product and domain leads to identify and build core capabilities, maximize utility of features common to multiple stakeholders, and efficiently solve for local functionalities critical to market success. Additionally, he or she must have a proven ability to build relationships and influence across the organization at all levels, as well as superior communication and presentation skills. Key Responsibilities:
- Define product strategy and roadmap for Financial Accounting Payments Platform, working closely with business stakeholders and engineering leaders. Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment in technology platforms.
- Responsible for the stack that translates commerce transactions into financial transactions, bookkeeping, reconciliation and accounting. As Product Owner, this person will manage the design, development, and integration of global products to our accounting and reconciliation systems.
- As the Product Owner, author user stories and co-lead the Agile scrum team with engineering counterpart to execute on roadmap with clear milestones. Owns product commitments and outcomes to the business.
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development team.
- Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform.
- Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide a global viewpoint and extend applications across use cases. Requirements:
- 8-10 years of strong product management experience with at least 5 years in payments, banking, accounting, reconciliation, or other financial systems.
- Experience with top tier ERP systems and/or previous SAP experience a strong plus.
- Subject matter expertise in technologies and products required to bring payments solutions to market, at scale and globally.
- Experience with agile development process Best Regards,Raju 4637 Chabot Dr., Pleasanton, CA 94588BayOne Awarded Inc.5000 - 2017 & 2018BayOne Awarded SFBT Fast100 Award - 2016, 2017 & 2018 - provided by Dice 5 years in payments, banking, accounting, reconciliation, or other financial systems.
Keywords: BayOne Solutions, San Jose , Senior Technical Product Manager -Payments, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!