Manager Member Experience in San Jose, CA at Silicon Valley Capital Club
Company: San Jose, CA, United States
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Curating and enhancing 'ClubLife' and increasing Club Member Growth
by ensuring execution of programming and communications for Club.
Develop and ensure execution of relevant and engaging Member events
and experiences and implementing thorough and consistent
Day to Day:
- Execute all Member Events and Programs with member and
- Create and execute relevant programs with purpose with
consideration of your Club Members, product, and position
- Connect and Engage Members, drive revenue, invite and Partner
with Community Audience or aligned Brand
- Attend signature events, holidays, charity classics, and
- Oversee committee management, quarterly game plan/monthly
calendars, ongoing content calendar
- Create storytelling and content focused communications
- Membership Recognition on Social Media and in GM Message
- Update GM message, including club closure, weather
announcements, crisis management, etc.
- Undergraduate degree preferred. Educational concentration in
business, communications, journalism, public relations, hospitality
management, or recreation.
- Experience of 2-4 Years in Hospitality, Customer Relations, or
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following: sales,
relationship management, food. beverage operations, customer
service, membership associations, and/or fundraising
- Prior experience in leading a team or project to a successful
outcome is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge working with Microsoft Office Suite,
including Word, Outlook, and Excel. Have more questions? Check out
ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the
Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part
of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: San Jose, CA, United States, San Jose , Manager Member Experience in San Jose, CA at Silicon Valley Capital Club, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!