Supply Chain Manager
Company: Alley Corp
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 16, 2023
What you'll do:
- Position: Supply Chain Manager. Full time.
- Work closely with its internal customers to identify and
anticipate material needs. Acts as the key Supply chain
representative and liaison between Supply chain and the
Engineering, Program Management, Manufacturing teams.
- Coordinate all Supply Chain activities (Planning, Sourcing,
Purchasing, Logistics, ---) to ensure on time, on quality and on
cost delivery of material on targeted categories of work.
- Reports on a regular basis on status of Supply chain activities
and Supply chain metrics, including but not limited to Material
availability, On Time Delivery, On Quality delivery and Inventory
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve the Supply
chain overall performance, the risks and risks mitigation
- In collaboration with the Planning team, forecast quarterly
spend and PPV.
- Support logistics team on building a domestic and international
database for material flow.
- Work closely with the respective departments to continuously
improve the department policies and procedures, in order to enhance
organizational value and efficiency.
- Travel: -10%
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or
- 6+5 to 10 years of related experience, managing Supply Chain
activities in an ERP driven environment. Experience in the
Aerospace and/or Automotive industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly regulated
- Familiar with Mechanical Drawings and GD&T.
- Results oriented and metrics driven leader, with exceptional
communication and problem-solving skills. Strong team
- Solid analytical and computer skills.
- APICS certification
At Archer we aim to attract, retain, and motivate talent that
possess the skills and leadership necessary to grow our business.
We drive a pay-for-performance culture and reward performance that
supports the Company's business strategy. For this position we are
targeting a base pay between $144,000 - $180,000. Actual
compensation offered will be determined by factors such as
job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Keywords: Alley Corp, San Jose , Supply Chain Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!