Company: Sterling Freeman
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 16, 2023
"We offer leading edge, high-touch tax advisory service to U.S.
and International clients: corporate, tech, ultra and high net
worth. A high-growth, but also well-managed environment where
professional advancement is based on capability. Our culture is
primed for career acceleration. We take pride in our energetic,
creative atmosphere and are looking for top talent to build on
- Review and prepare tax returns for Mid-Sized Private Companies
in multiple industries, Investment Entities, High Net-Worth
Individuals, Fiduciary Entities, and Non-Profits.
- Lead / Co-Lead client meetings to review tax planning
strategies and projections.
- Ability to manage work flow including multiple priorities,
deadlines and budgets
- Manage/Grow a book of Clients - identify & communicate ideas to
improve client service, opportunities to expand services with
clients with Partners
- Develop Staff - recognize & communicate opportunities to
improve firm culture, and staff development & retention with
Tax Manager Qualifications & Requirements
- MUST HAVE 6+ years current CPA Firm experience
- MUST HAVE an active CPA or JD
- Masters of Tax or LLM Tax preferred -
Desired Soft Skills
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility
- History of being a passionate learner who welcomes
- Bring an Entrepreneurial point of point-of-view Tax Manager
- Are an energized professional - seeking greater
responsibilities and more autonomy with clients.
- Have the passion & curiosity to look through the financials
into the business, to identify potential opportunities for client
- Are engaging & thrive building relationships internally and
externally. For immediate & CONFIDENTIAL consideration for this Tax
Manager opportunity, please click APPLY or email
100% -CPA Firm Recruiting + M&A Consulting
15,000+ CPA firms in our Network
150,000+ Contacts in CPA Firms Everywhere
Keywords: Sterling Freeman, San Jose , Tax Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!