Company: Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 18, 2023
This position is assigned to perform work remotely at customer
sites with very strict access requirements in the Richmond, CA
Role Summary-- TheAccount Managerwill serve as a sales and account
management representative to the assigned accounts, will
demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs,
and processes for an area or business segment. This individual will
utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and
execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to
effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Be primarily focused on selling water processing solutions and
products to expand and maintain customer accounts.
- Actively listen to customers' needs and provide effective
technical service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Drive growth by continuously creating and selling customer
value propositions for assigned account base that focuses on our
competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product
- Participate in collecting and testing water samples on site and
analyzes results to provide recommendations to improve quality of
- Serve as a knowledge resource to customers using our technology
to solve identified water treatment needs.
- Partner cross-functionally within organization to optimize our
- Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or
exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention,
- Learn and maintain awareness of all safety and environmental
- Use and maintain to company standards an assigned fleet vehicle
to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Chemical,
Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, or in any
related discipline from an accredited college or university(or a
high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a
product or customer support position in the Water Treatment/Water
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer logistics, technical
sales, or relevant industry in the water process/treatment
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory, as
- Ability and willingness to reside in assigned region, or within
customer proximity requirements, as required.
- Work frequently in a heavy industrial environment requiring use
of Personal Safety Equipment and exposure to noise, dust,
chemicals, and other similar irritants typical of those found in
refinery, chemical plants, power plants, etc., as
- Ability and willingness to comply with stringent drug testing
and background check requirements set by customer safety
requirements, as required
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office, and other software
programs within a Windows environment.
- To the extent that you are applying for a position that
requires you to operate a company owned / leased or rented vehicle
for company business, you must have a valid driver's license and be
willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
Other Useful Skills and Abilities:
- Additional experience in technical sales in Water
Treatment/Water Process industry
- Ability to effectively manage time and budget or expense
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prove sales record.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong presentation and/or public speaking skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook, and PowerPoint
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions, San Jose , Account Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...