Company: Action Urgent Care
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Company Vision:Kyla helps people live healthier, longer.Company
Description: Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical
centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver perfect primary care
experience to maximize our user's lifespan. Want to work with
highly talented people on the world's biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- This role will suit a strategic thinker with an eye for detail
and keen ability to solve complex problems.
- Experience in leading people, with a track record of selecting
and nurturing strong performers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extreme work ethic.
Job Summary:We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing candidate
that is a master of operations and logistics. You will be
responsible for driving operational excellence across the
organization by planning, implementing, and monitoring projects
that improve team efficiency. At Action Urgent Care, you'll feel
our supportive community every step of the way. We deliver Urgent
Care, Primary Care, and Specialty Care Services. We're a team and
love working that way.
- Oversee daily operations of practices including but not limited
to services, site policies, staff development, and flow.
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction and conflict management.
- Monitor budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor
- Clearly communicate significant issues, activities, and
objectives to upper-level management.
- Assess quality of and coordinate patient care services with
patients, staff, physicians, and other providers.
- 5-7 years of operations management experience preferably over
- Proven success of managing and scaling large teams.
- Experience supervising, coaching, and developing
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a team
- Expert time management & organizational skills.
Kyla powered by Action Urgent Care provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Types: Full-timeJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $75,000.00 -
$95,000.00 per year, depending on experience
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations:All PPE is providedExperience:
- Healthcare management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Action Urgent Care, San Jose , Operations Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!