Company: Legendary Staffing
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Responsible for managing all aspects of order processing,
fulfillment and customer services. Ensure timely response to
internal/external customers' requests and achieves customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
Duties not listed may be assigned.
- Review and accept customer request. Process returned parts from
customers: update database, document, schedule
- Support customer service-related requests.
- Communicate with Engineer/ Warehouse/ Shipping/ Receiving teams
and ensure the process is executed successfully.
- Follow up RMA status internally/ externally, provide
guidance/instructions to repair function teams and assist as
- Process order in system, arrange shipment and issue invoices as
- Trace shipment and provide customer/vendor shipment pre alert
- Prepare back order and fulfillment report to customer on
- Conduct weekly reconciliation review with customer/vendor to
ensure KPI target achievement.
- Issue credit or debit note if needed based on billing
- Provide Account Receivable (AR) report to customers
periodically to ensure no past due invoices occur from
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Efficiencies % of Job - 5%
- Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is
supported by open feedback and two-way communication at all
- Keeps warehouse organized and clean at all times.
Team Building/Leadership % of Job - 5%
- Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while
supporting the company's culture.
- Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment,
focusing on the well-being of all associates.
Education and/or Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- SAP or order system.
- Must have MS Word and intermediate to high EXCEL experience
(such as V-lookup function).
- Experiences in order management, reverse logistics control,
RMA, RTV processing or similar role is a plus.
- Works well with a team and exhibits effective communication
skills providing instructions and suggestions about order
processing flows to management and other associates.
- Must be detail-oriented and can identify order discrepancies
and resolve situations with variance.
- Possesses clear knowledge of computer ordering systems and has
ability to navigate and troubleshoot computer systems as
- Must be hands-on with ambition and drive to succeed - "Makes
- Goal oriented and must be accustomed to achieving results
Must be able to tolerate moderate to high noise levels in a
warehouse environment. Office and outside environmental conditions
found in the warehouse, hot in the summer, cold in the winter.
Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while
working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights;
bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger
movement; occasional lifting up to 10 pounds
Keywords: Legendary Staffing, San Jose , CSR/Account Manager, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!