Technical Program Manager-1391865
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 24, 2023
What You'll Do
The Technical Project Manager for Cisco IT Component Ops will guide
the people, processes, and systems that support the transformation
journey of the Cisco Components Business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Guide a cross-functional team to deliver large scale supply
chain transformation initiatives
- Establish and lead scope intake processes and align release
cycles and roadmap
- Drive the governance policy and processes of the program
- Implement project management methodology, tool usage, and
subject area across the project teams
- Support Operating and Steering Committee meetings and
- Lead the standardization of program communications and
- Establish, maintain, and influence project partner
relationships, expectations, and communications
- Drive all aspects of project planning and execution, using
knowledge of Agile project methodology
- Run program and team SharePoint sites
- Document throughout the project life cycle such as project
charters, work breakdown structures, roles and responsibilities,
risk assessments, and mitigation plans.
Who You'll Work With
The Technical Project Manager for Cisco IT Component Ops will work
within Cisco IT and interact cross functionally with SME's,
Architects, and PM's, across IT and the business.
Who You Are
- A hands-on program manager with experience leading system
implementations and business transformation
- Dedicated and able to work independently
- Skilled in managing and building relationships
- Familiar with supply chain workstreams such as, Order to Cash,
Procure to Pay, Plan to Build, and Master Data Management
- Highly organized and able to standardize the organizational
techniques of a team
- Someone who can influence the energy of a program
- Able to apply project management, software, and data to drive
program decisions and visibility
- Bold, creative, self-starter
- Previous experience leading large-scale supply chain
- Program management experience using tools (SharePoint,
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and through
- BA/BS Degree with equivalent work experience
- Experience in program management governance and processes
History of working with mass market business systems (Oracle, SAP,
- Proven effectiveness in program leadership roles
Able to manage stakeholders across IT and business to run release
- Effective in influencing and using effective collaborative
relationships for success
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communications skills
and the ability to influence, interact, and present at senior
- You are results-oriented, ambitious, flexible, and able to
adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our
talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and
power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do
it? Well, for starters - with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco.
We're the Internet's optimists. Our technology makes sure the data
travelling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet
it's not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out.
We're helping those who work in the health service to connect with
patients and each other; schools, colleges and universities to
teach in even the most challenging of times. We're helping
businesses of all shapes and size to connect with their employees
and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the
digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of
the world - whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other's
backs, we recognise our accomplishments, and we grow together. We
celebrate and support one another - from big and small things in
life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get
10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because
without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving
forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together
around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together
we're committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities,
whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to
make this world a better place either with technology, or through
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink.
Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are.
Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects
the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations.
For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do
not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales
positions include base and incentive target, and do not include
equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's
hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited
to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or
training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range
based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more
details about compensation for the role in your location during the
Keywords: Cisco, San Jose , Technical Program Manager-1391865, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!