Manager Field Operations
Company: United Site Services
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About USS You may not notice United Site Services, but we are
always there - at construction sites, industrial facilities and
live events all across America. We take pride in providing
essential services like portable restrooms, portable sinks,
temporary fence and more for customers across 25 states. Join a
company that makes a difference in communities across the country
while providing for yourself and your family.
This role is responsible for managing all operational functions at
- Direct oversight of dispatcher/routers, service technicians,
pick up & delivery drivers, yard personnel, fence crew(s) and
- Review of all paperwork including manifests, routing tickets,
DVIR's, etc. for completion and accuracy.
- Monitor all service levels and deliveries to ensure the best
- Recommend measures to improve operational practices and quality
of customer care.
- Work directly with other departments to ensure
excellent/positive communication within region.
- Work with various departments to resolve customer service &
- Work with Operations Managers at other branches to coordinate
- Maintain proper staffing levels to meet and exceed customer and
- Analyze and report on operational activities, i.e., service
levels, routing efficiency, labor & overtime, fuel, etc.
- Work with the Regional Vice President to develop and implement
standard practices, efficiency recommendations, etc.
- Responsible for fleet DOT administration including, log books &
record maintenance, etc.
- Review and approve e-time punches prior to submitting for
- Review and approve time off request forms and schedule time off
based on operational necessity.
- Responsible for the administration of the company's safety
program at the branch.
- Works with Safety & HR departments to safety coordinate
training, where necessary.
- Responsible for employee development & conducting periodic
- Create and maintain a positive, safe and effective work
- Drive/operate variety of company vehicles. Pull trailers with
- Special/other projects as assigned by management.
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Knowledge of proper cleaning and repair of those assets.
- Valid Driver License (Class C).
- Have experience with multi-stop routing system and dispatch
- Computer knowledge (Navision, Microsoft Office and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial statements.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Knowledge of all company assets in inventory.Physical
- Sit while driving and stand while servicing products
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools
- Repeat the same movements See details of objects that are less
than a few feet away and also at greater distance
- Speak clearly so customers can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waits to your shoulders
- Lift 30lbs from the floor to your head
- Crouch and squat Push 100lbs and pull 100lbs horizontally
- Sit while answering phones or reply to emails
- Repeat the same movements when entering data at the computer
See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
EEO StatementUnited Site Services is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination
against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized
basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our
commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons
involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by
any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Keywords: United Site Services, San Jose , Manager Field Operations, Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!