Property Manager (San Jose High Rise ,HOA experience is required)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Founded in 2016, Tripalink is a technology-driven residential
brand specializing in co-living and standard apartments tailored
for students and working professionals. It delivers a high-quality,
economical, and engaging living experience through attentive
services and an all-in-one technology platform that centers around
the customer. As an important component of improving renters'
journey, Tripalink launched an App that allows renters to search
for apartments, e-sign the lease agreement, manage their home
including paying rent, requesting maintenance and cleaning, call
community shuttles, use community perks, and sign up for various
events etc. With ever-evolving physical living products and
technology-empowered operations, Tripalink can provide the best
living experience for its target renters. The company currently
manages about 6,000 bed spaces in Los Angeles, Irvine, Seattle,
Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Tucson, Austin, San Francisco, and
* This role is for our newly took over a 350 unit high rise
building in San Jose Downtown!
* Manage regular move-in and move-out flow including checking
units, collect tenants information, explain move-in instructions,
send the notice and deal with deposit based on inspection
* Operate Appfolio system to manage the customer data, maintenance
requests, contracts and other related issues in the renting process
before and after the tenants move in.
* Assign work orders and assist maintenance technicians with
inspecting properties, supervising repairs, maintaining property
units, common areas and amenities to fulfill tenants requests.
* Communicate with the landlord and advance the completion of
maintenance/repair progress with the vendors;
* Visit different properties occasionally to ensure all sites and
communities, are maintained properly and foresee the potential
* Establish fluent communication and good relationship with tenants
by investigating and resolving their complaints.
* Write, edit emails and make phones to vendors, owners and other
organization for discussing and scheduling minor construction
issues and others.
* Other duties and projects as assigned
* HOA experience is required
* 5 + years of property management experience with managing
multiple apartment building at the same time.
* Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with strong
attention to detail
* Capable of operating Appfolio and different management or
* Capable of effectively handling multiple projects
* Capable of visiting to different sites to perform inspections and
regular communications with tenants.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
report writing skills
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
What We Provide:
* Excellent Working Environment: Energetic, Ambitious,
* Great Team Experience
* Regular Team Building Activities
* Free Community Event Entrance
* Leadership Cultivation & Individual Development
* Networking & Resources from External Partners
* Opportunities of Rotation Among Departments & Locations
Diversity & Inclusion at Tripalink
Tripalink is committed to bringing together individuals from
different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an
inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of
belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all
qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status,
or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Tripalink, San Jose , Property Manager (San Jose High Rise ,HOA experience is required), Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!