Principal Product Manager, SOAR (Remote USA)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Principal Product Manager - SOAR
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data
accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most
importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk
careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking an experienced and driven Principal Product
Manager to build upon our leadership position in the Security
markets. SOAR (security orchestration, automation and response) is
a product crafted to reduce manual work, improve alert context, and
act as a force multiplier within an organization. You will lead and
mentor the team to evolve, refine and grow our SOAR product. This
position will require creative thinking to solve unique customer
challenges and for ideation of new competitive functionality.
- Drive the strategy for the SOAR product that advances Splunk's
leadership position in Detection and Response.
- Lead a team of product owners/managers to execute against the
- Become a trusted thought partner with Development and
Operations teams to define product and service offerings that scale
and differentiate while meeting a broad set of customer
- Establish key business and technical goals and metrics to
manage the business, present customer value, and manage performance
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to drive adoption through
enablement and support articulation of the value proposition,
positioning and messaging.
- 5 or more years of Product Management experience in high growth
- Cybersecurity domain expertise, ideally with SOC and analyst
- Hands on understanding of SOAR or adjacent markets (IT
automation, SIEM, Case Management, Incident Response).
- Solid presentation and communication skills to drive team
alignment and build cross-functional relationships.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-focused to
create, manage, and drive the product roadmap.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills to prioritize
activities, issues, and business use in a fast-moving continuous
- Bachelors in business or technical degree category.
- Some travel may be required to work with various teams across
Splunk offices as well as some industry conferences.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always
expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and
contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally talented, fun, and dedicated peers you
can learn and grow from.
- Free snacks, stocked kitchens, a rooftop patio, cold brew
coffee and a host of other perks.
- Fun. It is literally one of our core tenets.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing employees by
giving them ownership and leadership opportunities.
- Work life balance, with the ability to work at home at times,
take extended vacations and enjoy your personal time.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Splunk has been in
the Top 10 "Best Places to Work" for ten years in a row, and we're
only getting better!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where
required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working
arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office
roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by
location. The base pay for this position is dependent on work
location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and
experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is
eligible for bonus and benefits, and may be eligible for
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $ 180,800 - 248,600 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle
Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
Base Pay Range: $ 171,200 - 235,400 per year
All other cities and states excluding California, Washington,
Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro
Base Pay Range : $ 153,600 - 211,200 per year
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Keywords: Splunk, San Jose , Principal Product Manager, SOAR (Remote USA), Executive , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!